In today’s environment, enabling remote working is essential for any business. SynergyGroup is the ideal partner to set up the most effective remote working system for you.
Windows Virtual Desktop’s desktop and application virtualisation empowers your business to provide a secure, productive experience for your teams.
With Windows Virtual Desktop, you can –
1. Enable secure, productive remote working, from any device
- Windows Virtual Desktop provides Windows 10 and Windows Server desktop and application virtualisation from any internet-connected location.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft 365 apps and Microsoft Teams gives end users the desktop experience they’re used to.
2. Reduce costs of licensing and infrastructure
- Use Windows and Microsoft 365 licenses, and pay only for what you use.
- Maximise use of your virtual machines through exclusive Windows 10 multisession capability to support multiple concurrent users.
3. Protect against outages
• Help keep your team running by leveraging built-in Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup technologies.
• Minimise downtime and prepare for planned maintenance with Azure Service Health alerts and guidance.
4. Simplify IT management
- Windows Virtual Desktop manages the virtual desktop infrastructure for you, so you can focus on users, apps, and OS images instead of hardware inventory and maintenance.
- Get your users up and running quickly and securely, with limitless scale and full automation that you control.
5. Keep applications and data secure
- Apply access controls to users and devices, simply and easily with Azure Active Directory Conditional Access.
- Reduce vulnerabilities and help keep your virtual desktops secure by leveraging solutions like Azure Firewall, Azure Sentinel, and Azure Security Center.