Are you Keeping it Safe and Secure When Working from Home?
One of the most important things to be conscious of when working from home is security and safety.
Over the last few weeks, we have all gotten used to working from home, and adapted to the new workspace. Let’s just take a few moments to review what we are doing and make sure that we haven’t missed an opportunity, or left any holes in our security, or working practices.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Remote PC’s- are your staff connecting remotely, and if they are using their own device is it secure, with up to date anti virus?
- Can staff save data onto their personal PC’s?
- Are your back ups cloud based, so there is no need to worry about anyone checking servers on site, and is your data
- Are you using Microsoft Teams to its full potential?
- Are you missing any important calls?
- Are you still getting call statistics to ensure productivity levels are maintained?
- Have you had a cyber security review since lockdown?
- Might not seem important, under the current circumstances, but is data protection being upheld whilst the team work from
Here is a list of products and services, we at SynergyGroup believe are the foundations to secure, successful remote working:
UCaaS- allowing you to work as though you were in the office virtual PBX
Call recording and analytics, hunt groups, remote reception and conferencing etc
Microsoft 365 Business with enhanced security – email security
Enforced protection, real time scanning and advanced impersonation detection across all devices
Cloud back-up and restore for all of your documents and emails
Secure and compliant, quick and easy data restore, multi level encryption and powerful reporting
Secure real-time anti-virus tools
Enterprise grade anti virus, malware and ransomware protection
BYOD – manage remote PC’s and mobiles
Remote management for Smart Phones, Laptops, PC’s and Tablets keep in control
Microsoft Teams collaboration
Communicate effectively, set tasks, and manage projects, meetings and workloads
Secure Document Management, collaborate full audit of changes and access
Now that your DR contingency has been put to the test, and you have settled into a way of working, is it time to take a step back, review and deploy something that projects a Business As Usual approach to your clients as the lockdown extends?
To discuss any of the above products and services, or for some advice please call 0800 915 6666 or email email@example.com
We support you with a team of engineers and solution architects who have designed and deployed cloud solutions for over 20+ years and helped organisations of all sizes to deploy backup into the cloud.
Our experts assist at every stage of your journey from planning and assessment, to implementation, knowledge transfer and managing your environment over the long term.
We offer cross disciplinary expertise that considers your current environment and goals to design an appropriate strategy and solution.